Thursday, November 6, 2008

i love

freshly waxed eye-brows and fresh high lights.
awww, i feel so much better.

13 comments:

Malissa said...

You're so pretty! I love that feeling too...and fresh pedicures!!

Jo Dee said...

its the little things that make the biggest difference

Julie said...

awe good eye brows yup the best starting to feel a little more human

Amy said...

You look beautiful. Amazing how it's the little things that make us feel better.

Emily R said...

beautimus!

ok, the blessing story is so cute. (where have i been?) of COURSE one of the kids has to get sick! so sorry you have had sickos...

Corbin and Amy said...

I was thinking about getting my eyebrows waxed yesterday, but didn't get around to it. I've been letting them grow out a little. My eyebrows are so bushy, so I couldn't go another day....I had to pluck! Do you think in the next life we will still have to wax and pluck? I sure hope not.

☂niki. said...

ooh, there's almost nothing better! it's the best when you get it all done in one day!

The Porter Post said...

Ah, yes...that is the BEST feeling!! Looks good...I think I'm going to call my stylist tomorrow and make an appt.!!

Lindsay Jones said...

That is always one of the best pick me ups!

Will & Camie Shill said...

and you look better too! jk but really love the fresh hair especially always makes me feel like a new women!

KatieJ said...

You look gorgeous!

christy said...

Looking Good!!!

Kleinmans said...

Agreed...it's better than any therapy!