Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Am I alone?

I am addicted.
It is so fun to catch up with old friends.
Friends from way back in high school. (it's been almost 12 years already!)
And newer friends.
My favorite thing:
Status updates.
There is just something about getting a peek into other's lives and what they are doing.
Even the small things like,
"So and so is going to Costco" or
"So and so is dead dog sick!"
I am so addicted that when I feed my oh so adorable baby in the middle of the night I lay in bed and check my FB status updates with my BlackBerry.
It's amazing how many people are awake in the middle of the night updating!
I thank you all for giving me something to do in the wee-hours of the night.

4 comments:

Kim said...

I wouldn't update my status if I didn't have it on my phone also. The other thing that is hard with texting with the smart text on is that when I have to type like right now I expect the computer to finish my word. Annoying! I know that the last part has nothing to do with Facebook but it does with our phones. HA HA!

Michelle said...

Big fan of Facebook- have reconnected with lots of old friends in a way that doesnt say, " I need to be your best friend and suck every free moment of your time away from you." Y'know?

Corbin and Amy said...

I didn't know you have facebook! I'll have to ask for you to be my friend. Yeah...I'm totally addicted too:)

Julie said...

Blog is about has high tech as I get, and you know me and my phone status, I am old school! But alwasy fun to have something do do in thoses midnight feedings