Wednesday, February 11, 2009

a wonderful visit!

Courtney and her boyfriend came for a 2 day visit.

They are moving to Florida from Colorado.

My mom, big sis, and little bro drove up from Sierra Vista to see Court too.

This is our first time all together in almost 4 years. Before that it was much longer. We all said our goodbyes and well-wishes to Courtney on her way across country and Josh on his way back up to Colorado.


I love you Courtney! Thanks guys for going slightly out of your way and adding 2 days and hours of driving to your big move! Let's not let it be too long before we get together again!

2 comments:

Kim said...

How Fun! I hope your roast turned out great. I can't wait to make it again!

Suz said...

Sister in Florida? Plan a long trip there and play! That is one fun state to live in! You lucky... sisters!