My super talented and cute friend Megan
hand stitched this adorable onsie.
Do you recognize the character? It's one of Sandra Boynton's books.
We LOVE her books!
And we love Megan and I wish I was half as cute and creative as her!
Chris, Katie, Taylor, Preston, Ellie, Peyton and Carson
4 comments:
That is really cute! She did a great job! Can Macey borrow it when he grows out of it?? J/K
I do not have paitience for sewing. And if I did then I would keep all of my makings for myself. So Megan must think you're pretty special! We love her books as well. I wish we had more of them.
I love that, super cute. And a very good book! How was Bunco!?:(
Um... I'll be your fairy god mother... You are as cute and creative... Your wish~ granted... long ago! Look at that baby you created! That's pretty impressive! That face is amazing... And I have say that you've done so unfailingly 5 times.... Cute and creative!
Post a Comment