Chris, Katie, Taylor, Preston, Ellie, Peyton and Carson
From head
Katie he is just as precious as he could be!
Cute!!
Has to be the cutest post yet!
I need to nibble on him. Oh he's so cute. How are you guys feeling? do you have the Colds or the Barfs? Get better.
lol that is hilarious! Taylor looks so cute in the post below! What a great big sister! I love having 8 and 9 year olds with newborn babies! It's so much easier!!
I can see why you love that sweet little two peeking out. So precious!
the ONE toe sooooooo cute!!!
I want a bite! that little toe totally cracks me up!
What a cutie, hope you all are feeling better..
Seriously==where do we get that urge to just devour their little bodies. So yummy. he's adorable: )
cute socks Katie...and what a cute little boy. I can't believe how cute he is and how well he fits in your little family.
hilarious!
He is DARLING!!!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Katie he is just as precious as he could be!
Cute!!
Has to be the cutest post yet!
I need to nibble on him. Oh he's so cute. How are you guys feeling? do you have the Colds or the Barfs? Get better.
lol that is hilarious! Taylor looks so cute in the post below! What a great big sister! I love having 8 and 9 year olds with newborn babies! It's so much easier!!
I can see why you love that sweet little two peeking out. So precious!
the ONE toe sooooooo cute!!!
I want a bite! that little toe totally cracks me up!
What a cutie, hope you all are feeling better..
Seriously==where do we get that urge to just devour their little bodies. So yummy. he's adorable: )
cute socks Katie...and what a cute little boy. I can't believe how cute he is and how well he fits in your little family.
hilarious!
He is DARLING!!!
Post a Comment