This sweet thang is nearly 7 months old!
He is growing up way too fast!
He:
*rolls
*sits
*does his own version of crawling
*eats baby food
*loves it when I pump and add rice cereal to his bottle
*giggles histerically when tickled
*loves bathtime
*still sucks his thumb, but only when he's falling asleep
*love love loves his mama!



7 comments:
way to fast!! oh man Katie he is so sweet, thoses eyes!!! cheeks well lets just say yummy
He is so stinkin cute!
Oh my gracious, look at that face! So cute. Can you believe our babies are sitting up? Cherishing every moment. Especially since she only makes cute noises. Jonah told me yesterday he was mad at me & wanted me to "get out of here". :(
What?!
Look at those cheeks!! I love the list of accomplishments!! He is too sweet! Can't they just stay right here at this age!!
so cute katie! i love his ears!
He's a cutie for sure! I love his little faux hawk! So adorable.
What a handsome little man!!!
Post a Comment