All of my baby clothes are for the Fall time. So if I am wanting to use my boy clothes more than once, (yes, we WILL have a BOY this time) then WE will have to "do it" around Jan 2010. Plus we are already broke by the time Christmas comes along, because of all the birthdays right before, so why not throw another one in there.
The swing is just a toddler swing from our big swing/playset. You could probably just go to any swingset place online and order just the swing. I'm pretty sure they sell them seprately.
7 comments:
Hey we're* planing sometime around Jan. 2010. Lets say we all "plan" again and call it quits.
* Dave does not exactly know about this yet, so keep it on the DL.
Sounds good to me!
Is it "plan" to have or get pregnant at that time?? I was thinking more like somewhere between May to July of 2010, and that is to get pregnant.
I love Macey's smile. She is so stinkin' cute!!
All of my baby clothes are for the Fall time. So if I am wanting to use my boy clothes more than once, (yes, we WILL have a BOY this time) then WE will have to "do it" around Jan 2010.
Plus we are already broke by the time Christmas comes along, because of all the birthdays right before, so why not throw another one in there.
love it shamus has a cousin 8 wks older we were so excited
Katie-I am Malissa Cordova's mom and was wonderig where you got the double swing at?
The swing is just a toddler swing from our big swing/playset. You could probably just go to any swingset place online and order just the swing. I'm pretty sure they sell them seprately.
Post a Comment