Chris, Katie, Taylor, Preston, Ellie, Peyton and Carson
You guys DO make dang cute kids. I love that picture and the Father's Day one. So cute. Definitely have another!
I would not be surprised at all, you do make cute babies, I love how blue carsons eyes are!! you are amazing parents
Yes, they are cute!
YES YOU DO! And they are so sweet and well behaved too. Great job you two!! ;)
I agree - your kids are absolutely adorable. I loved the Father's Day pic too with each child wearing daddy's shoes. They really are so cute!
That's completely obvious...me and Corbin always said you have some BEAUTIFUL children.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You guys DO make dang cute kids. I love that picture and the Father's Day one. So cute. Definitely have another!
I would not be surprised at all, you do make cute babies, I love how blue carsons eyes are!! you are amazing parents
Yes, they are cute!
YES YOU DO! And they are so sweet and well behaved too. Great job you two!! ;)
I agree - your kids are absolutely adorable. I loved the Father's Day pic too with each child wearing daddy's shoes. They really are so cute!
That's completely obvious...me and Corbin always said you have some BEAUTIFUL children.
Post a Comment