Today has been an awesome turn around day for Carson! He was crawling all over, went to a sitting position on his own AND pulled himself to standing a couple of times! He is a little shaky, but you can tell he is getting stronger. We are so happy that he is FINALLY showing signs of winning the battle! The days seem to be getting better and better. The night time still seems to be a little rough with a fever and some vomiting. Hopefully that will change real soon.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
thank heavens! i am so glad to hear that he is doing better! i can't wait until you and that sweet boy can come home! love you so much!
- lisa
YAY! That's great to hear. He looks happy in the picture below. Thanks for the update. Hugs!
sweet baby glad you saw a little improvement. Sorry the nights are still hard they really always seem to be that way. we love him share kisses from us
I am so relieved. This is all too familiar. Anna had menengitis almost 2 years ago. I have never felt so helpless. I appreciate your selflessness in keeping us updated during this crazy time. He looks great. Remember in those times when you are feeling weak, that Heavenly Father is right there and you just need to grab hold of him. He will hold you up. Can't wait for you guys to be home.
yaaaahhhhhaaayyyyayayyhhh...!!!whistle cheer.... this is great news! I'm so happy.
On another great note, I picked up your ever so happy youngest two (the older two are at the Dillard's as you know) and Ellie and Payton are giggling and laughing and having a great time entertaining and being entertained by the rest of my kids. They are a great mix and I'm thoroughly enjoying having them. Thanks for sharing. They are a complete joy. I wish I could do more.
You are a great friend and it's rather difficult to sit back, hands tied, and watch the mysteries unfold... Know we believe Heavenly Father is in charge and that he qualifies all of us. Things will be okay. I know it.
Sure love you Ms. Katie. Hug that sweet baby. He's lucky to have you.
Becky
Hang in there! THere are lot's of prayers and love in your behalf:) You are an amazing mom with an amazing family! xoxo
Katie-
So glad to hear he is doing better. We have been praying for him. By the way... please call me if you need someone to help w/the garden during your hospital stay.
Wow, I didn't know all this was going on and just had time today to go back and read all your posts. I was telling my sister that sometimes I worry so much about these babies growing inside me, if they will be okay, if everything is going to work out on this final stretch, but then I have to remember that the worries don't go away after they are born either. I am so glad that he is doing better and thankful we have the knowledge we do about faith.
I pray for him to have more miracles. I had a friend that had hearing loss due to an accident as a little girl and now she is an amazing singer. Not because she was necessarily healed, but because she learned perseverance.
I'm so happy to hear good news! Marcus and I have been keeping you guys in our thoughts and prayers. I hope tonight goes well!
Post a Comment