Monday, June 1, 2009

update

Carson was given Zofran last night around 11pm. It kicked right in and he was able to keep his food down. Besides all the interruptions he slept decent. He hasn't had any food or drink since 4am. He will be getting a PICC line and a hearing test done at 2:30pm today. He's a little cranky because he is hungry, but he has to be put under for the procedures so nothing for him for now.

He got some toys to play with and is thoroughly enjoying them. It's so great to see him act like a normal happy baby! I can't wait until he has the strength to sit up, crawl and even hold his head up by himself for longer periods of time.

Thanks so much for all your prayers! Please keep them coming!

4 comments:

Thomas Family said...

My prayers have been with you from the moment I found out and they will not end. Hang in there :)

Joy N. said...

It's 2:53p, we're praying!

Lauren said...

I'm so sorry to read about Carson! I hope things continue to get better. Let us know if we can do anything!

Emily R said...

ooooh i hope he is doing ok! we'll pray for you guys! poor thing!