Chris and Me
Ben, Kim, Me, Chris
Malissa, Heather, Me~
I had such a great time at my reunion last night!
It was so fun to visit with old friends and classmates.
Dave and Annelise totally surprised me and came home from their amazing travels earlier this month and didn't tell me! I'm so glad her dad's birthday wish was to have ALL his children be there at his party. And that his birthday was before our reunion.
It worked out perfect!
Welcome home you two!!!
~
There was all sorts of contests like,
most kids, married longest, most pets, ect.
I almost won most pets!
I got beat out by some guy that owns a reptile store.
What a freakin' jip!
Like that should count as HIS pets!
I also got pretty close to winning married longest,
but some girl apparently got married a month after graduation.
~
I wish we could do the night over because I didn't get all the pictures with friends that I wanted to.
Which really really bugs me...dang it!
Oh well. Hopefully I'll do better at our 20 year.
GO TOROS!




15 comments:
I'm glad you had fun- I see some familiar faces! It looks like there were a lot of poeple who ended up going! Maybe I'll make it to the 20 year!
It was fun! I wish I knew more people, oh well. I wonder if I will go to mine
It was fun! And im sad I didnt get to say hi to Malissa..Im not sure if she would remember me, but I knew her! Do you keep in touch with her, or just saw her last night? and I was so lost when I saw Annelise, I was reading her blog the night before and it was talking like they were still there! ha!
Ok, cute pics....now I'm sad we didn't go. Will remind me before the next one!! (is that really 10 years away)???
Totally fun!! I hope you don't mind that I stole some pics for my blog!! Meredith of course I remember you!
way fun! i won for most kids at ours. but you know that. and really, only by default because the couple of girls that have the most didn't go. it was still fun!
I had so much fun with you guys! You look so beautiful and I was thinking last night after you dropped us off, how long that I have known you! I feel so old when I think about it. Anyways, it was so great and I can't wait to see everyone in 10 more!
it was SOOOO fun to see you! i will get your address...
i'm so glad that you had fun!! you look GREAT in your pictures! i hope you felt like a hot momma all night!
Sorry we missed it, Rusty didnt want to go! Looks like you had a whole gang of people to go with though so that was good!
It was fun to see you. Wish I would have gotten a picture with you and chatted more. I felt so overwhelmed with so many people there to see. You look amazing like always.
That seems that it was tons of fun! I really should have gone but yea maybe the 20.
It does sound fun! I want to hear who won everything in all those categories.
Okay, I think I am the last one to get around to posting. It was a lot of fun to see you and visit. What a fun night, and crazy all at the sametime! I wish there was more time and that I would have remembered to take more pictures too! We'll have to stay in touch now for sure.
How random! I ran into your blog from nienie's and my sister was at your same reunion :) I think she won the best picture or something!
I hope you had a good time at Disneyland!
Post a Comment