Tuesday, October 9, 2007

As long as it has wheels...

It must be a toy.


I love how he neatly stacked the 3 items that were in it before he took it out.
And how he must fix the broken wheel before he
pushes it through the house.

I really really love this little boy!


11 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

TOO FUNNY! love how he stacked the stuff!

Kim said...

Boys! I will never understand them until I finally have one of my own. They are into to EVERYTHING!

Melanie and Will said...

That is funny! And yes, typical little boy!!! Easton has an obsession with the dishwasher too. Smart lil boy you have to stack the stuff! How considerate of him lol.

Shauna said...

Just don't let him try to ride it on his belly - ouch! So cute :)

Katie said...

Sounds like you have your hands full. He and Spencer would be great chums. They would get into everything together...

Corree said...

How cute that he is trying to fix it!! What a cutie!!

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

He is so darn cute Katie! I love boys and the way their minds work sometimes!

Emily R said...

SERIOUSLY, i think all boys do the dishwasher thing... at least mine do... we have suffeed many dishwasher wheel casualties as a result... i think it is awesome that he can fix it! what a smartie!

Malissa said...

Well at least he stacked the items real nice. AND he's fixing the wheel himself, and not having you do it for him!! Too cute!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

yep the shirt is for Sat..I am going. Ok, so are you wearing jeans? I am, I know we should be a LITTLE dressier, but i have talked to a few people and they said they are wearing jeans..so Im glad! What about you??

Becky said...

aren't boys so fun??!! Anything with wheels is right!!! You're a nicer mom than I am though...