Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Disneyland Trip-the beach

Day 1- Thursday October 18th


We arrived in California with minimal torture during the 5 and 1/2 hour drive.
We decided to head down to Laguna Beach to grab a bite to eat and take some pictures at the beach.
We chose Laguna because when Chris and I were first married we lived there for 4 months so he could try out a job. As you can see we didn't stay because they made promises and didn't keep them. Probably a blessing.

The weather was gorgeous!

What a beautiful girl!
(can you believe I let her sit that close to the edge?! I should have at least made her wear a helmet- sorry, I had too, just this once!)


I love Peyton's face in this one.


I love you too!!!


This is our ward building we went to while we lived there.
We call it the cat building.
One Sunday while sitting in sacrament I looked over and saw a little girl with a cat
on her lap with a pink yarn tied to it as a leash.
It was weird.

This is the view from the front of the church.
Doesn't even do it justice for how breathtaking it really is.
(the long black thing is our atenna-we were driving and I stuck my arm out the window)


(another drive-by picture)
Right up that hill is where our 1 bedroom apartment for $950 a month was.
"Club Laguna" was nice, but EXPENSIVE! (for 9 years ago anyway)
Tomorrow I'll have our 1st day at Disneyland posted.


6 comments:

Kim said...

So cute! Where is the group picture that you could have stolen from my blog??

Emily R said...

WHAT FUN! CUTE fam pics! you cant beat BEACH family pics! that is a crazy story about the cat at church? creepy!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

how fun! and way cute pictures! Your kids are DARLING. But if Elle had "boobies" in them it would of been better :)
ANd what were you thinking having the kids that close to the ocean, they could drown :) ha! That was for you crazy Kara

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

I love the last comment Meredith! Cute pictures Katie. It was nice to talk to you today. Hope you feel lots better soon and can't wait to see Disneyland pics!!!

Shauna said...

Way cute pictures! California is the best!

Kleinmans said...

How fun! I'm jealous! Looks beautiful!!