First off,
I did not give her the idea or tell her to put them in her
Mexican Hootchy Mama swim cover-up.
(mexican meaning-we got it in Mexico)
(see side bar)
"Look at my boobies Mom!"
She looked so cute and funny that I HAD to take a picture.
Emily R asked, and I quote,
"What did you use to give her those boobies? I am laughing! ;) she looks like she is 20!"
(I think you are right Shauna, boobies do make her look older)
Well folks, Ellie's boobies were (and still are on occasion) made out of
her little brother's balls.
Don't worry, they are just the toy kind.
They even have different little animals inside of each one. Some of you may even have these cute balls at your house!



8 comments:
Nice!
ha! i have a pic of me with water balloons! when i was 6 or 7! i think every little girl does it. and the ball on the shirt like a prego belly.
she's got an imagination! very cute!
Sooo Funny. I remember doing that when I was little (or yesterday... still dreaming...someday I'll get some).
i am laughing!!! that is SOOO FUNNY! when i was that age, i use to stuff my tops with my mom's "leggs pantyhose" eggish containers - do you remember those? (i wasnt smart enough to use same-sized objects like BALLS!) SOOO cute! thanks for clearing that up! i feel so special! ;)
too cute! I'm sure we all did that!!
Ok I signed up just to post a commnet to you! This girl makes me laugh! Starting young to know the power of nice boobies!
Hi Katie, I wanted to thank you for the advice on growing pains:) Thanks! Also, I loved reading this post...so clever! Your kids are adorable and you look great too!
hahaha oh my goodness katie...i kept looking at that sweet picture of ellie on the side thinking "why does she look so different?" i couldn't figure it out so THANK you for the explanation! and i'm sure every girl has some creative story about their own home-made implants! I think that ellie however is the only one that can say she used to use her brothers [toy] balls!! ;)
Post a Comment