Saturday evening was our ward trunk r' treat.

Preston the most handsome Pirate, Ellie of course is gorgeous Cinderella, Taylor the most beautiful Sweetheart Bat, and Peyton our cute little Indian.
Our Sweetheart Bat and her friend Bailey the witch.
Yummy hotdogs and our Indian trying so hard not to get ketchup on himself just like I asked.
One smiley pirate.
Our Sweetheart Bat and her friend Bailey the witch.
One smiley pirate.


11 comments:
They all look SO cute!! I love Halloween!! So fun!!
oh katie you're little ones are SO cute!! taylor is beautiful! definately the most beautiful Sweethear Bat i've ever seen! i'm glad you guys had fun!!
How cute. We miss Lazona ward. Are you feeling better? the kids LOOK great.
Amy
Looks so fun! Your kids are all just gorgeous! The kids are so excited for Halloween tomorrow...and I'm excited for it to be over! =)
Love the costumes!! Happy Halloween!!!
they all look GREAT! I LOVE that last picture...way cool!
The real question is - what were you for Halloween?
Your kids are dang cute and they always look happy.
Cute! I'm so excited to see everyone in their costumes tonight at grandma's chili dinner! I think its so fun, I love it!
Ya have to love the ward parties, school parades, etc leading up to Halloween and trying to keep the kids costumes free of ketsup and other misc gunk! Looks like he did a good job though! Yeah! They all look adorable, of course!
so cute! love the costumes!
That last pic is the cutest!
Post a Comment