These are the last professional pictures we have had taken of our family. It's been over 2 years! I am the worst when it comes to getting them done. It's definately a "mom job" and I am seriously slacking! I'm having trouble deciding if I should just go ahead and get new ones done soon or if I should wait until this next baby is born. We will definately be getting pictures done in the fall. I kinda want to do both.
I love how little and cute they all look! They just grow up way too fast and change so much! Thank goodness I at least have thousands of candids!



11 comments:
They all look so cute! They sure have grown up in the past two years.
If you can afford it...I would do both. That way you can have an updated picture before you add another one to the bunch.
I love looking back at my kids pictures! It's always so amazing to me how much they grow and develop! Your kids are adorable!! I vote you take them now...and of course again after new baby arrives! Capture your family moments as they happen!
i was just going to say the same as Malissa. do it now and in six months. or right after you bless the baby, the change is HUGE in kids even in 6 months. i am seriously a mega slacker. but i did pictures last spring. and then family ones in December and HOLY COW THEY GROW UP FAST! totally different looks for all of them. amazing. do it you won't regret it. you may hate it though like i do but it's SO worth it.
they're adorable!! i love peytons little ears... :) hey when do you find out what you're having?? or are you going to let it be a suprise?
Their so dang cute. Look at Peyton what a little toot. Your kids are so cute. We miss you.
Do you know Malissa Cordova!!! Get that book asap! now and later:) very sweet family
I ment Book a time for picutes not getting a book called Malissa Cordova:)Silly me I need some sleep
Slacker. So I just read the garbage man post about Peyton waiting for the trucks to come - I have the same obsession. I am fascinated by the garbage trucks. tee hee
Those are such cute pictures. Family pics are the best but they make mom the happiest right? They'll like looking back at them though... especially when everything goes out of style. We love making fun of ourselves now.
I say wait and do your newborn ones at the same time...if you're going to do both, do it soon...before it gets TOO hot!!
Great family pictures of your kids...I need to do that SO bad, and I was glad to read that what looked like barf in the sink was only an onion bagel, or I think I would've barfed!
Post a Comment