annelise begs everyday for a dog...and I am pretty sure we will not get one any time soon. (josh is a hater) jk...he has a very sensitive nose...and thinks they all stink. Looks like yours won't though! (my sister-in-law's dog really stinks bad all the time setting a bad precedence)
9 comments:
What a beautiful dog! Yeah, that is a dirty job...but they look so nice when it's done!
I bet your kids loved doing that! Your backyard looks so nice!
wow how long have you had that neat swingset?? i want a nice one!
Such fun what great pictues:) What a sweet puppie. I am still go impressed with how your pics turn out considering your vew finder;)
Better the kids doing it than you!! That is a nice swing set!!
annelise begs everyday for a dog...and I am pretty sure we will not get one any time soon. (josh is a hater) jk...he has a very sensitive nose...and thinks they all stink. Looks like yours won't though! (my sister-in-law's dog really stinks bad all the time setting a bad precedence)
That is sooooo a job for my hubby!
You have such a cute dog. Chad wants to get a dog, but I just don't think I can take care of one more thing... I applaud you!
Nice your kids help with the dog!! And I totally remember putting a sprinkler under our tramp when we were little...so much more fun!!
Post a Comment