Trampolines are so much more fun when you add water!
I remember as a kid adding soap to it as well.
Shhh, our little secret.
Chris, Katie, Taylor, Preston, Ellie, Peyton and Carson
Trampolines are so much more fun when you add water!
I remember as a kid adding soap to it as well.
Shhh, our little secret.
10 comments:
Fun Fun! I don't think we ever added soap. I will have to tell your kids so I can see if it would be fun. HA!
Haha! I totally remember using soap and sliding all over the place!! It was so fun...and dangerous too. I know of at least one friend who broke their arm doing that.
So, if you don't tell my kids, I won't tell yours! ;)
What fun, I can still remember the sound the trampoline makes whe nyou just, I swear it makes you jump higher. I was thinking of doing a family Date night with the cordova fam in May (after baseball) if you are game
that is always a hit in the summer!! always so slippery and fun!
My kids would be so jealous if I let them see your blog! Actually, I think I'd like to play on the trampoline with water myself. Although being prego I'd prolly pee! Looks like your kids had a blast!
How fun. I miss doing that in the good old days. Our trampoline is underground so my kids would be jealous to see water coming up from it!
How fun! I remember putting soap on ours growning up to! I loved it.
oh my gosh i loved putting soap on the tramp! it was also nice that i didn't have to take a bath afterwards :) although my dad used to say it killed the grass so we didn't get to do it all that often....:) i say go for it! they'll LOVE you for it
Crazy that is is hot enough to jump on the tramp with the sprinklers, sigh, summer is readily approaching.
Ya really it's warm enough there to do that? We totally loved doing this when we were little.
Post a Comment