Monday, April 28, 2008

Just as I suspected...

weak abdominal muscles!

(refer back to previous post)

and one very well endowed bundle of joy!!!!

23 comments:

Kim said...

I will say it again! OH MY!! Glad we don't have to keep our names to ourselves and not have them in to many matching clothes.

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

Congrats!!! that will be fun for Payton, and I am sure Preston was just as excited!! well and Chris too.. cool

Crazymamaof6 said...

hey congrats on that! so fun!

Amy said...

OH we like BOYS ! YAY I'm SO excited for you. Payton & Preston will love it.

Crissybug said...

Well...congratulations! I was hoping you guys would not find out, but knowing is fun too. Do you have any names?

Malissa said...

Congratulations!! How exciting...another bouncing baby boy!! Your pics are ready!! There's a sneak peek slide show on my blog!! You guys turned out gorgeous...as always!!

Hannah + 4 said...

Congrats! I was thinking it might be a girl.. just because of the order you had... How fun for Peyton!!

Shauna said...

Congrats! I love baby boys. What does faulty abs mean?

I saw your family pics on Malissa's blog - so cute. I love your little belly.

Lindsey said...

Congratulations!!!

Julie said...

what? I am shocked I thought I wa sto be surprised;) I am gald for a cute boy, so fun, what does the family think?

Tim and Shay said...

HA!!! That's awesome!!! Proof that nothing can change what the lord has planned for you. LOL!!! You were right!

Brooke said...

Congrats! That is really exciting!

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie, I have no idea how to look at these ultrasounds, but congrats!!! I am excited for you. I want to take some pregnant pics of you when you are further along. Oh, and you can just give Tara the CD of pics - thanks! Love ya!

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Katie...you are so gorgous. Seriously, look at you!!! I couldn't be more excited for you and your family. I can't wait to see who he looks like!

Courtney said...

Yeah, for boys! Soooo much easier (no drama!) and cheaper too!
Congrats!

Stephanie Aurora Clark Nielson said...

that is some good news!!

Amber (EyesofAmber) said...

Congratulation! We had our ultrasound yesterday and found out that we are also having a boy. It looks like your little guy was like ours, pretty hard to miss...lol.

Joy N. said...

How exciting!!!
Enjoy every single moment of this pregnancy Katie. You look great! I'm kinda jealous...not for your next 18yrs, but the next 4-5 months at least!

Brittanny said...

Katie...I just know how you feel! We found out ourselves...and I just think it boy time! I was having self-esteem problems too...for being too big already...but the dr. told me that I will gain more and eat more with a boy...do you think he is right? I hope so...or I have my after-baby work cut out for me to get back in shape!

Emily R said...

yay for boys!!! i always have to find out. you prob dont have weak ab muscles... it is prob your body just KNOWING how to be preggers. i only had 3 and popped out sooner and bigger w/each one! ;)
hope you are feeling well!!!

Everton Family said...

Everyone is having boys these days! Congrats!

christy said...

Congrats...I am just learning how much fun little boys are!! I am so happy for you guys!! YEAH!!!

Janie said...

Katie - motherhood has been very kind to you. You look better each year, it's quite frustrating:) Congrats on your baby boy and can I join the week abdominal muscles club? My stomach will never look the same.