Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat

As usual the chili dinner at Grandma and Grandpa Prince's was wonderfully delicious! We saw lots of cousins dressed so cute! I love watching all the children run around with eachother and talk about their costumes.



He really does love his mummy, lots and lots.

Preston got invited to trick or treat with his cousin Oscar. It just wasn't the same not having him with us. I missed getting to see his excited face as we went from house to house. I still need my kids close to me. Pretty soon they will be all grown up. Next year Oscar will have to come with us!



Carson didn't last long. He thought trick or treating was super over-rated. So we came home, he went to bed, I passed out candy and Chris took the kids out on the quad to hit up some of Taylor's friends houses that were several streets away.


We had a great Halloween! Every year I love to see my kids all dressed up looking adorable. Their excited happy faces as they rush from house to house makes me smile.


* I wore my apron. I was the perfect wife and mother. I can pretend can't I?

10 comments:

Jo Dee said...

KATIE
I think you are a great example of a great wife and mother! The apron was a great idea!

Becky said...

I was wondering what you were wearing...very cute!! And there were so many buzz light years-- it w/ Star Wars was the big costume!! Jack was buzz too. Another fun Halloween. And I love your baby's shirt-- I bought the same one for my boys last year...it made me feel special ;)

Corbin and Amy said...

All your kids looked so cute! I love seeing what people and kids decide to be! You don't have to pretend to be a perfect wife and mother by the way!! I'm sure you are pretty close to perfect right:)

Julie said...

you dont have to pretend cuz you are and becasue we are good friends I can comment on how hot you look with the nursing boobies! I loved the Mummy shirt!

Malissa said...

Everyone looks so cute!! I love Taylor's outfit...so does Makinzee! I was a pregnant mom/ housewife also...but I just wore regular clothes and had a slight attitude! So you're good for actually putting on an apron!!

Blossom Salon said...

Hey,
I forgot to tell you, Fashion Show on November 22nd at 7:00, are you up for it??? Just let me know.

Crazymamaof6 said...

what are you talking about pretend? you are the perfect wife and mother.

cute kids. darling baby.

Lauren said...

great to see you guys! you all looked great!

Kim A said...

I love Halloween pictures and it looks like you guys had a great one! You look great by the way...you sure bounce back quick!

Tim and Shay said...

Lots of fun! You are the perfect mother!