Wednesday, February 4, 2009

second mommy

Carson is one lucky boy.
He has a big sister who truely loves him and LOVES to play with him. Taylor is such an amazing helper!
She loves to make Carson laugh. In fact she is the only one who is able to get him to laugh histerically every time she tries.
She loves to cart him around in the Baby Bjorn too.
Whenever she goes to the store with me she asks if she can carry him. I haven't let her because I am too worried that people will look at me and think I am a crazy woman that let's her 9 year old carry her baby around!
Little do they know...

3 comments:

Julie said...

well we know you were crazy;) Taylor is the best! was a sweet friendship they have. I tell G all the time that she gets to be a big sister like Taylor and Elle, she thinks that means she gets a grebal, like they have!

Suz said...

Okay... I hate this... If you like Taylor that much then you aren't going to let me have her all summer. How about if you just let her move in over here... I totally dig this lady! And she sure looks a lot like you in this pic! What a great little mom she is and a lucky bro to have her... WE LOVE YOU TAYLOR!

christy said...

It is soooo nice to have a girl for for the oldest!! They are so helpful!!