Tuesday, February 3, 2009

turns out 4 wasn't enough

November 2006

When I look at this picture it takes me back to when I thought I could be done having kids. I had two of each and my hands felt very full. Whenever people asked if we were done I would say,
"I think so, or we just need a little break."
I am thankful for my break. Even more so, I am thankful for the desire to have more children came back.
Carson fits in so perfectly. It would be strange not to have him in our family.
I love my kiddos SO very much!
I am doing exactly what I dreamed of as a little girl.
I am committed to making sure that no one is missing from our family. Not a single one.

6 comments:

Julie said...

Kaite I beleive you are living your dream, you and Chris are amazing!! As I am pretty sure I am the worst prego lady every, I cant imagin doing it again, and every contraction I have I think oh crap I forgot about his part!!! I admire your commintment and personal sacrific, it shows in your amazing fam.

Kim said...

Cute Picture! They way you put the title makes it sound like you are going to announce something. Are you???

Suz said...

You really are the best mom ever! And I would bet that with a statement like that the little people are lining up in heaven. So get going! You've a few more coming... and if you will have them and keep them until they're done nursing, you may send them my way and I'll do the rest! :)
I love the Prince family! You guys are the best!

Malissa said...

That is a great post! I think back when we had one kid, then two, then three, now 4! And I can't imagine life with out one of my kids! Breaks are nice...but it's nice to have a little one!
p.s. Crew's suit is from Baby GAP, but I got it when Jaxx was a baby! Look on ebay for little boy suits...I've seen them on there!

Emily R said...

that is so awesome. you really are a great mom. all the kids you have are SO lucky...
does this mean there's more??? :)
go ahead and have a couple for me...

Crazymamaof6 said...

love this. i feel the same way. YAY!