Chatting with his big sis, Taylor
Today has been a pretty good day. Although Carson's fevers keep coming back and he is struggling to keep any food down he still manages to show us he is getting better. He is getting pretty dang good at getting control of his neck and head. He can even sit for a short time with a little help. Though a little wobbly he showed off his muscles when Ben and Kim came to visit this evening and got up on his hands and knees for a minute! Hopefully we both get some good sleep tonight. No nurses coming in from 11pm to 6am! WhooHoo! Pray there won't be any uncomfortable fever or vomiting.




6 comments:
THis is the best news I heard all day!
See you tomorrow.
Becky
woo hoo! get some sleep!
He is definitely looking better! I hope you got a good nights sleep!
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers Katie.
katie im so glad he is doing better! what a scary thing! we'll be prayin for the the little guy!
You are in my prayers! I just found your blog, and I really hope your darling little boy continues to get better!
Post a Comment