Tuesday night: Carson had a fever and vomited a few times. Didn't end up being a restful night like we had hoped. Wednesday morning we made up for it and slept the morning away.
Wednesday: By now for how long he has been on antibiotics the fevers should have subsided. They keep coming back and then he starts vomiting. So today was a day of laying off the Tylenol to see what his fever does. If it reached 102.9 again which was Wednesday early mornings high, then they would be doing an MRI and an eco to see if there is any fluid around the brain or heart. Thankfully his fevers have not reached that high. They seem to be on a slowing down trend.
Last night he got a burst of energy and started to crawl around and even tried to lift himself to standing. He didn't get up off his knees, but he sure was trying.
Thursday: We had a decent night. Around 4am he woke up and vomited. I got him all cleaned up and we laid down and he seemed uncomfortable then he finally pooped. What a mess that was. We got some good sleep after that though!
Right now: He keeps getting a low grade fever and uncomfortable and crabby. After getting some Tylenol he calmed down and is now sleeping peacefully. Yay! Maybe I can finally eat something!
I think the threats of more tests is working. It's time to keep getting better and stronger! Let's hope that's the trend he continues to follow.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
YAY!! Macey wants her playmate back!!
sounds like he is doing allot better, he looks happy still thinking of you all, thanks for the update!
Good news! I so hope this is able to be done real soon!
I am so glad that he is up and moving around! What a cute little boy. I cant get over how cute he is, and how he looks in good spirits despite all the poking and prodding they keep doing to him! We pray that he continues to make progress and you guys are back at home with your family!
Oh Katie- I hope your sweet little boy gets better soon. He is such a sweet heart and I hope you and your little guy get better sleep tonight.
On a side note in another post you said you sounded selfish. I don't think that at all. No one wants to see their little boy go through something like this and it's okay to say that it really sucks and you wish you weren't going through it. Ya we can grow and learn and gain faith from our trials, but it can still suck big time during it. So cut yourself some slack and just accept as much help as possible from others.
yay! I hope things continue on the up!
This IS good news Katie! Let me know if you need anything. I can come sit with him so you can nap or at least run to the cafeteria?!?!?!?
I'm here for you.
Taylor: I hope you feel better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment