The past 11 years have been the best years of my life! We are a perfect match. We take celebrating our anniversary very very seriously.
Our Day:
Get a sitter
Lunch at Rubio's (yummy!)
The Proposal (hilarious!)
Hobby Lobby ($53 later)
Home (spend time with the kids)
Drop kids off (Thanks Grandma and Grandpa)
Dinner at El Taco Tote (yummers!)
Dairy Queen (Reese's blizzard with lots of extra Reese's)
Watch Taken in the comfort of our own home (oooh! it was good!)
pick up kids
It was the perfect way to celebrate our 11th anniversary!!!



11 comments:
sounds fun! hope this blizzard was better than the last one!!
Happy Anniversary to US! :) I am glad you guys had a wonderful day, sounds like fun. We saw Proposal yesterday too! And by the way, yes, you do make super cute kids!
Congratulations, what a fun day!!
What a fun day! It sounds like you had just the perfect amount of time with the kids for a day of celebration. "Day dates" are the best! Happy Anniversary!
Oh and "The Proposal"...I don't remember the last time I actually laughed the entire running time of the movie. All except for that one part....they could have been more discreet, but still hilarious!!
wow congrats!
That sounds like a great day! Happy Anniversary
Congrats!!! Wow 11 years! Crazy! Sounds like you guys had a great anniversary.
Cute - Congrats! I LOVE the movie Taken. So AWESOME! Guess what, 9 days til this baby arrives! YAY!!!
Cute! WOW, 11 YEARS! That is awesome! We are having our 10 year soon. I can't beleive how fast time flys.
Happy Day you two! And yes, I agree, you do make cute babies. :)
Post a Comment